[CQ-Contest] Sprint Notes

MARTIN MONSALVO LW9EUJ lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Mon Sep 11 15:50:33 EDT 2000

Hi:
These are the notes I took during my first ever sprint.

0003: K1TO what a signal.
0004-05: called K9BGL and K5NA with no luck.
0027:KG9X: 30 db over S9.
0030: Nobody seems to understand my nickname (TY)
0035: N6TR watta rithm.
0035: Master Trey shows up.
0045: KW8N the QRQest guy FB!!!
0046: K1KI WRTC Jugde for team Argentina S522R I hope he copied my 73 at =
the end of the QSO
0100: I'm thinking about a real antenna system.
0121: K1DG booming sig. Thoughts of the bar-B-Q we shared at S59L's come =
to my mind.

0232: QSY to 40
0232: K1TO big ears!!!
0237: N0AT good sig.
0246: N4AF the strongest on 40.
Back to 20 after hurting my ears for a while.

Four Qs  on 20 two of them gave me 001 !!!

Back to 40

N6TR in the middle of the 20db static noise.

0337: Close down the "station"

Read a lot about the sprints. Now I now why you all love it so much.
I promise better antennas, more practice and 2 radios for the february =
contests.

Nex weekend I'll be out there giving out some points. There will be a =
local contest going on  in LU, so will share op. time between them both.

Please send "EE", "T" , "E", "R", or whatever to make sure you finished =
the QSO all OK.

CU

Mart=EDn, LW9EUJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com