[CQ-Contest] Seeing yourself as others see you ...

Bill Turner w7ti at jps.net
Tue Sep 12 08:22:51 EDT 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:52:03 EDT, W1HIJCW at aol.com wrote:

>This discussion regarding log clean up, recording, arcane UBN issues, whether
>something is in the letter or the spirit of the rules, etc. ad nauseam has, I
>think, gone far enough.

It never fails to amaze me that some people wish to limit discussion
when they feel they have had enough.

I would point out that the discussion will stop when the subject has
been exhausted.  There are very few things that punch my hot button,
but the attempt to limit free speech is one of them.

I might add that your concern about offending newbies is misplaced.
If a newbie can't handle the discussions of the recent weeks, they
surely can not handle contesting.

73, Bill W7TI

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com