[CQ-Contest] ...the bottom line is VERY obvious

Soro Roberto roberto.soro at sia.it
Thu Sep 14 16:12:42 EDT 2000

The discussion has gone in my opinion
far far beyond the BOTTOM line, and that's enough for me...

in any case, as long as you don't pretend to be
LOW POWER well, those 300W could be understood
Too hard to understand is, on the contrary,
who pretend to be low power (100W)
with a IC775 (200W output max) and a
not well functioning Power Amp.....

In any case, as long as 300W are run on a single PA
you are OK (is there some rule stating
SO2PA or SO4PA is not OK???)

...for those who believed I'm serious,
no guys,... I'm joking