[CQ-Contest] KL7RA answers N2AA

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at loja.kkn.net
Thu Sep 14 10:21:20 EDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 06:35:25PM -0000, Marijan Miletic wrote:

> You must be joking!  There are some contest club meetings organised by the
> reputable member of CQ WW comitee on Monday in order to clarify the callsigns
> worked...

What?  This is a bad practice - maybe this person should not be on
the the CQ WW committee.

I had a local that used to send me packet messages or call
me on the phone after a contest asking me what info
I had copied from stations or if I had worked this
station or that station.  I told him that that I thought
he should copy this stuff in the contest and if he was not
sure during the QSO he should ask for a fill.  He stopped
sending me messages.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com