[CQ-Contest] A tough one

MARTIN MONSALVO LW9EUJ lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Fri Sep 15 15:26:11 EDT 2000

Hi:
As a wrote in a previos message, LU-CONTESTERS is planning a world wide =
event. We requested help on how to develope the log checking software, =
and I must say thanks to all who replied so fast.

Now we have to face a very important situation. The contest we will =
organize will take place on CW and SSB at the same time.
I've been looking to several contest calendars and there seems to be no =
weekend available. There are certain weekends with three or more =
contests going on.

If you have suggestions, please let us know.
Remember it will be on SSB/CW, from 1.8 through 28 Mhz.

Thanks in advance.

Mart=EDn, LW9EUJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com