[CQ-Contest] Sprint - sitting on a freq. giving out points

Tom K Osborne w7why at juno.com
Sun Sep 17 15:56:24 EDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:50:37 +0100 David Robbins <k1ttt at berkshire.net>
writes:

> actually it would be good for him to submit a checklog

Hi Dave.

That's one thing I've been wondering about.  I made a couple of mistakes
in the Sprint last night and don't know if I made a Q or not.  I couldn't
get a verification because the station left too quick.  If I delete it,
and it's good, the other station will get a penalty.  If I leave it in
and it's wrong. we both get a penalty.  I didn't have that many Q's I
thought of sending in a check log.  If I send in a checklog and there's
mistakes in it does the other station get penalized.  Seems the best
solution would be just don't send the log in.  Things are getting
complicated !!!!!!!  73
Tom W7WHY
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.