[CQ-Contest] Sprint - sitting on a freq. giving out points

David Robbins k1ttt at berkshire.net
Sun Sep 17 19:17:23 EDT 2000

i will probably get yelled at for this, but what i would do is to leave the
qso's in and mark them zero points.  that way you shouldn't get a penalty for a
bad qso, but if the other guy thinks he was done and he has a mistake he gets
penalized the way he should for leaving before completing the qso.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com