[CQ-Contest] Young people / the thrill is gone.

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at loja.kkn.net
Thu Sep 21 09:59:20 EDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 02:39:10PM -0500, K9YO- Cedrick Johnson wrote:
> I think I've created enough controversy for one month. I don't need to name
> names or point fingers
> at people.

Ok - I guess what I would like to know is what sort of things
have lead you to the conclusion that "cheating is rampent".

This is a very sweeping statement and I think it deserves a bit
more than to be brushed aside.  It implies to me that you think
cheating is "widespread" and "growing".  This is counter to my
experiance - so I was hoping you could explain what has lead
you to this conclusion.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com