[CQ-Contest] Operator for NQ4I M-M needed

Rick Dougherty NQ4I at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 21 19:20:48 EDT 2000

Hello all..just had one of my operators fall out...so am wondering if
someone out there in contest-land would be interested in being part of a
great, fun multi-multi...would like a 40m op...knows the band...etc...rig
will be 1000mp, alpha 78 and 3 element fullsize at 120 ft.....operating
will be shared with another 40m op....we are located in Griffin, Ga...which
is 35 miles SE of the Atlanta airport...serious...drop me an
e-mail...thanks de Rick

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com