[CQ-Contest] Re: Cheating

Rick Dougherty NQ4I at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 21 19:30:15 EDT 2000

        Looks like we have been brushed off..for good...sorry that you
really don't want to reveal or discuss this issue any further...Bridget's
post kinda sums it up..."you will reap what you sew" if one is not on the
up and up....but like I said directly to you many days ago I don't like the
tone that contestors are cheaters...until one is proven.disqualified..etc
there is just too much fun in participating in contests...I have been a
pretty active contestor since 1962...yes I was 12 years old then ...and I
still get a lot of fun out of it...if you saw my station and antennas you
might say I take it a little serious...and yes you better believe that I
do...i go all out...my goals are posted on the walls of the shack before
each contest and the rest of our m-m crew can see them plainly...and we go
for it with heart and soul...see you all in the contest...de Rick

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com