[CQ-Contest] EQ9K

Jerry Keller dxdog at rcn.com
Sun Apr 8 00:01:43 EDT 2001

I must have listened to them give their call 20 times... I swear they were
saying T25T... I knew it wasn't right, but couldn't figure what it should
be... finally someone they worked asked for phonetics... and they sounded
very annoyed at that.  Just one guy's take, I could be wrong.... But it's
good to know I wasn't alone on this one...  73, Jerry K3MGT