[CQ-Contest] Ending a Contest QSO on Phone

Jimmy Floyd nq4u at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 3 02:04:48 EDT 2001

When I run across someone signing "QRZ'd", I keep on spinning the dial. May
lose a mult but everytime I try to log "QRZ'd" nothing happens. Then I go
over to the QRZ.com and look up "QRZ'd" and get the response "QRZ'd is not
in the database". I would rather hear the call than waste my time and YOUR
time by working a DUPE.
Imagine that!
Jimmy Floyd
NQ4U // NNN0RKO