[CQ-Contest] "Best of the Best" - another query

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 04:06:20 EDT 2001

New topic.  Who is the best run operator you have ever heard?  Someone so
good that you just enjoyed listening to them.

For me, it was K1GQ operating from KH6RS in 1975.  As a low power JA at the
time, I spent a long time calling and calling before getting through.  But I
can still remember being impressed at how smooth and efficient he was.  Like
butter.

Best guy ever at working people in weak signal conditions had to be KH6IJ.
Nose could hear no matter how puny weak I was.

K5ZD

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com