[CQ-Contest] "Best of the Best" - another query

Michael S. Mitchell, W6RW w6rw at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 00:59:44 EDT 2001

It would be hard to beat Don Miller W9WNV when he was in his prime.......he
would reply to 5 calls with 5 signal reports at a time.....if one of the five
did not reply, he would send the nonreplier's call followed by a question
mark.......the same procedure was used in both phone and CW......there can be a
lot said about Don Miller's ethics and antics, but he was probably the best run
operator ever!

W6RW

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com