[CQ-Contest] Unofficial final count

Ken Wolff kwolff at ultranet.com
Wed Aug 8 10:48:18 EDT 2001

I don't do very well getting N5TJ or he would be here all the time too.
When Jeff does come, he is a killer.

I can't vote AR is best ever because it's like claiming you sister is
the prettiest in the beauty contest. If you tally AR's wins, he is way
up there. As far as the most *fun* in a contest, it's gotta be an AR
multi. Half the time you can't operate because you're laughing so hard
you can't see the radio through the tears. Just ask anyone who has
operated with John.

N5NJ is right, W2RQ is the A+ nobody seems to know. The same was true of
K1TO until he started winning WRTC.

I guess we are all voting for guys we know...I wonder why.

- Ken K1EA