[CQ-Contest] Backups

N2TK n2tk at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 8 15:12:21 EDT 2001

Ditto on QuikSync. I paid around $15 for the latest version. I installed a
second 40G hard drive to be used as my back-up drive. I made two
partitions - one for my pc and one for my wife's pc. We are networked
together at home. So now both pc's get the data backed up quickly. The
installed tape drive and CDRW were too much of a pain and too slow.
Tony