[CQ-Contest] W4ZV's Most Disruptive Contest

Tom Rauch W8JI at contesting.com
Tue Aug 21 10:48:44 EDT 2001

> As for Tom's statement that the band is big...  I agree.  I suggest you
> guys call CQ DX above 1900Khz the next time the CQ 160 SSB contest is in
> full swing.  There is plenty of room up there.

I do better than that Bill.

I spend my time working people who are not working local contacts
below 1850, and make it a point to not work or answer people who I
have heard making contacts below 1840. Several others I know do
the same.

It may not mean much, but it is my only way of rewarding the
better operators who deserve a higher contact total.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI at contesting.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com