[CQ-Contest] Letterman's Top Ten Reasons

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 23:06:24 EDT 2001

Letterman's Top Ten Reasons To Operate The Ohio QSO Party

10.  You will gain an appreciation for those county lines you cross on the
way to Dayton.

9.  Learn to operate SO2R when you can't screw things up too bad.

8.  We're not the OH's who had you complaining about WRTC selections.

7.  Get familiar with all those W8 callsigns you hope to work in SS.

6.  Most of our county names aren't very hard to pronounce. (but not
Tuscarawaras).

5.  If you get bored after getting a clean sweep, you can start over working
a clean sweep on the other mode.

4.  You will have a reason to unstick your antenna rotator before the big
fall DX contests.

3.  When it's over, you'll know that there are only 244 days until the
Florida QSO Party.

2.  You don't have to be invited by a bunch of crazy Finns to participate.

And the number 1 reason:

1.  No Sunday Afternoon!

Hope to see you in the Ohio QSO Party, this Saturday, 16Z to 04Z Sunday.

Full details at   www.qsl/net/mrrc

73  -  Jim   K8MR

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com