[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint Date

Tree N6TR tree at kkn.net
Fri Aug 31 10:24:46 EDT 2001

Seems like the summer isn't complete without some confusion over the CW Sprint
date.  It was reported in CQ Magazine as being tomorrow.

The correct date is next weekend, on the 8th (USA local time).

I am trying to fix up the outdated sprint rules today and get them posted on
the web.  In the mean time, please remember that registering your teams is best
done on the ncj web page (www.ncjweb.com) and clicking on the CONTEST link.  You
will find the Sprint rules and team registration buttons down the page.

Check out http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/sprint.html for more sprint information
inclding sound files of actual QSOs.

It is also possible that you have received a post card in the mail reminding
you about the contest.  Consider it a REQUIREMENT to get on and work at least
50 stations if you received a card.  Otherwise, we will send you TWO cards
next time and you will have to work at least 100.

73 Tree N6TR
n6tr at contesting.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com