[CQ-Contest] Log Checking and Dupes?

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Dec 3 06:59:56 EST 2001

Personally I'd leave it in the log.

It's possible that you DID work him and he mis-logged
YOU (then he'll get penalized).  If you work/log him
twice, there's no penalty for a dupe.

Of course, it is possible that you didn't really work
him (perhaps you only thought he came back to you) and
in that case, well, you'll get penalized.

As I said, I would leave it in the log and take my
chances/lumps.  But that's me.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com