[CQ-Contest] Contest miracle drug

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:38:54 EST 2001

I remember in College someone in Organic Chemistry lab synthesized Pimolene
(spelling?), which which supposedly used by fighter pilots in WW 2. It kept
people awake and alert, without being nervous or wired, for 2-3 days. Never
tried it myself.

I suppose stimulants are OK, but what can be more stimulating than a DX
contest?
73
Ted KR1G