[CQ-Contest] Another handy pharmaceutical

Dennis OConnor k8do at diamondcs.net
Thu Dec 6 07:45:54 EST 2001

The Sonata drug reps have been on my office singing that same song also...
I have great reservations about using drugs that alter conciousness, even
if it as <supposedly> briefly and cleanly as they claim... I have seen too
many drugs that were "too good to be true", turn out to be just that...
And, I have avoided a great deal of grief by being so conservative I squeak
and refusing to jump on the various band wagons, Fen-Phen, et. al

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com