[CQ-Contest] Another handy pharmaceutical

David O Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Wed Dec 5 21:39:46 EST 2001

Another Rx drug that comes in handy is "Sonata," 10 mg.

Take one, and in about 30 minutes you fall asleep for about
four hours. Then, upon awakening, there is no residual
effect.

It's especially effective for going to sleep on an airplane, or
on other rare occasions when four hours of sleep is in order.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL at juno.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com