[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database -- new and improved

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Dec 10 17:38:02 EST 2001

Sure, but this was one of my points...creating the lists of possible answers in an attempt to standardize the entry is a rather involved task.  For CT's bug report page, the problem is somewhat limited as, for example, the radios in the list seem to be only the supported ones.  Contesters use more variety than that.  But compared to antennas, radios are easy.  For towers and antennas, you'd almost need a "wizard" (number and height of towers; number, type, height, rotatability of antennas).

Certainly someone could create this, but to what end?

-Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com