[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database -- new and improved

Tim Makins, EI8IC ei8ic at eircom.net
Tue Dec 11 07:01:21 EST 2001

Well, Pete's already got it searching for rigs and prefixes, so I guess he
is cleverer than you give him credit for, Mike !!

Searching for a phrase within a string is a database function that has been
around for quite a while, and is used by most of the major search-engines.
If you want to search a 'Tower' field for height, then a phrase that
includes one of the following (feet, metres, ',m) would seem to do the
trick.

Tim, EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/
The European HF Contesting Website
Recent winner of the 'DX Zone' Editors choice Award.