[CQ-Contest] RE Post Contest Log Scrubbing or Buffing?

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 06:04:45 EST 2001

I cannot believe this crud....

How can anyone possibly think this is within the rules?

The subtle implication that mebbe I should be in your log at this time makes
me puke.

My personal scrubbing amounts to a typo search, I always have a few -
especially with zero versus "O" since I do not touch type.

Post contest enhancement of ones logs is wrong - and don't ask me for the
definition of IS.

K4OJ