[CQ-Contest] Post Contest Log Scrubbing

Joseph.Agius at sybase.com Joseph.Agius at sybase.com
Wed Dec 12 07:22:39 EST 2001

I don't think that this is appropriate.  The idea of the contest (one goal
of which is to practice for
emergencies, when other communications are down) is to be accurate at the
given time of
the contact.

Asking for verifiction could be  the same as setting up a schedule.

If you are allowed to clean up the log so you don't get penalized for bad
contacts,
then the people who check the logs are wasting time and the log analysis is
useless.

An appropriate response would be " if we made a contact it would be in both
of our logs"

Joe

Bill Fisher W4AN <w4an at contesting.com> on 12/11/2001 04:11:40 PM