[CQ-Contest] My 5BWAS Award: Thank You Contesters!

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Thu Dec 13 12:08:17 EST 2001

At 11:02 PM 12/12/2001 -0500, Nat Heatwole wrote:

>It took several months but thanks to the many contesters who gave me a sked
>apply for 5BWAS and will be doing so this year at Dayton.

You don't have to wait until Dayton to get your cards checked for 5BWAS.   Assuming you don't want to send them to Newington, you can have them checked by local ARRL HF Awards Managers.   There are three in your state (Maryland), and you can look them up here:

        http://www.arrl.org/awards/awardsearch/wassearchform1.php3

And, congrats on 5BWAS - now you'll have to work on countries...

                        73 Tom

e-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com