[CQ-Contest] Water Weak

Kenneth Adams k5ka at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 19 03:17:42 EST 2001

W4ZV wrote:

        The judgement of "water-weak" is probably different for every
contester depending on your location, antennas and ears.  I've learned
through experience what my threshold is and don't waste my time trying
to go below it.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

In the late 70's I got a chance to sit next to Bill while he was the main operator on 20 meters at K0RF.
I guarantee you that if Bill can't hear them, they can't be heard!  It was amazing ... what a learning experience for me at the time.

73, Ken  K5KA

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com