[CQ-Contest] Resolve dxcc country

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 18 14:01:36 EST 2001

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 08:23:59PM +0200, Marko Holmavuo wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
> Does anybody know if there is any good "standard" or rules how the dxcc
> country of some call can be resolved. I'm asking that because I'm
> programming a software which needs to resolve country from given
> callsign...I already made a more than half-functioning method(using
> Java-language), but....
>
> I still wonder if there are any "standard" set of rules or things like for
> resolving dxcc-countries...There seem to be a lot of different kind of
> software which do this kind of jobs...so maybe there is some help
> available...any infos/ideas or maybe sample code for any language??

http://www.k1ea.com/cty/

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com