[CQ-Contest] K4OJs problem

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Tue Dec 18 21:40:01 EST 2001

I recall this same thread a year or two ago when someone, may have been
ON4UN, commented that with the use of computer logging by a large number of
stations that it was a waste of time to tell someone they were already in
your log.  Obviously they are not in a log if the station calls for a QSO.
The fact they are in your log does not mean they are in my log.

At least one station this weekend will end up without a contact from my
station due to not making what he thought was a dupe QSO.

73 Jim KI7Y

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com