[CQ-Contest] Received this e-mail

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Dec 19 18:29:03 EST 2001

Maybe it takes a certain type to be a contester.  I never even take notice
of the "rude behavior" in contests.  Maybe it's become typical or expected
to me.

But you have to consider that contesting IS a competitive sport.  Imagine
hearing a statement like "I tried to play football with those guys but
they were so rough and rude, after I got knocked down the third time I
quit."  I think there's a little of this in every type of competition you
can think of.  Competitive people act differently in competition than
they do in regular life.  So it goes.

Now, who stole my frequency?  :)

73, Zack W9SZ

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com