[CQ-Contest] SSB/CW Contest program for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000

Walter Dallmeier dl4rck at t-online.de
Sun Feb 11 19:46:08 EST 2001

Hi Contest Fans,

some weeks ago I announced the new SSB/CW contest program RCKLog. With more
than 1500 downloads and many feedback (tnx) I decided to went on with
developing the program.
Now RCKLog V1.01 is ready at http://www.rcklog.de

News:
- Add German Helpfile (English comming soon)
- Add WPX-Contest CW/SSB
- Add ARRL DX Contest CW/SSB
- Add the Swedish language
- Bugfixes

Some general features:
- Transceiver control,
- Packet-Radio control,
- CW-keying with COM-Port,
- Extensive audio output possibilitys via soundcard for SSB,
- The program is in 10 languages available
..... look on the homepage

Remember: deinstall first a previous version of RCKLog before starting a the
installation

Try it!  !! Comments are welcome !!
What contest must be the next ??? Tell me!

73 de Walter, DL4RCK (BCC Member)
E-Mail: dl4rck at rcklog.de

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com