[CQ-Contest] Software Updates

Jim Reisert jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:09:14 EDT 2001

--- "Henderson, Dan N1ND" <dhenderson at arrl.org> wrote:

> I have been in touch with K1EA and AD1C and they have added version 9.65 of
> CT to the CT Vault for registered users.  I "test drove" it this morning and
> it appears to have corrected the concerns raised.  It mainly corrects the
> mode column in the Cabrillo output.
>
> Please make sure that you download version 9.65 to use this weekend if you
> are a CT user.

This is a Cabrillo output problem only.  Feel free to use whatever version of
CT you are currently comfortable with DURING the contest, but if you want to
send a Cabrillo-format log to ARRL, then you must upgrade to 9.65 to generate
it (WRITELOG).

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com