[CQ-Contest] 9V9HQ in IARU

James Brooks, 9V1YC jamesb at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jul 13 16:31:01 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Once again, Victor, 9V1BH and myself (9V1YC) will be operating as 9V9HQ in
the upcoming IARU contest.

Representing the IARU HQ station of The Singapore Amateur Radio Transmitting
Society (SARTS), we will be signing the club's usual IARU contest call,
9V9HQ (and operating from the QTH of 9V1YC). QSL via AA5BT.

East Coast/Midwest USA take note:  Great openings can be found this time of
year to S.E. Asia on 15m from 1530-1800 UTC (short path) and 1000-1130z on
20m (long path).  Last weekend was just unbelievable on 15m.

SARTS would like to thank the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
(iDA) once again for authorizing our HQ society station to run 1 KW in this
contest.

As usual, I will do most of the CW while Victor will do most of the SSB.

Hope to hear you on the bands.

73

james 9v1yc

ZL9CI Campbell, FO0AAA Clipperton, A52A Bhutan, and VK0IR Heard
DXpedition videos from the far reaches!  http://home.pacific.net.sg/~jamesb

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com