[CQ-Contest] Contester's Rig Survey Now Complete

AC6V ac6v at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 17 12:32:21 EDT 2001

AC6V reply --- no where in the survey was the implication that the results were
recommendations for the best - only what contesters were using and what their
opinions are for the dream transceiver.
Perhaps someone would be willing to do in-depth analysis of the actual
performance of the available rigs????

--
73 From Rod AC6V In San Diego
700 Ham Topics & 6,000 Links