[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party July 21-22

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 20 10:30:08 EDT 2001

Hello all:

A last reminder of the fun to be had in the 2001 Georgia QSO Party (GQP)
this Saturday and Sunday, July 21 and 22.  Complete info is available
at:  http://secc.contesting.com/.

We have 159 counties in Georgia and believe that we have committments to
cover nearly all of them.  Quite a number of mobile stations will be
active on both modes.  Since multipliers are by mode in this contest,
most stations will work both modes.  However, there are some special cw
only awards.

The list of plaques on the website is not quite up to date.  The
webmaster is on vacation.  New this year is a DX outside North America
low power plaque to go with the high DX outside North America plaque
that LY3BA (now LY9A in contests) has won the past two years.  I believe
there is also a high CW only Ga station plaque that isn't posted yet.

Hope everyone will join in the fun to the extent you have time this
weekend.  Thanks and 73 to all, John, K4BAI, for contest sponsors, SECC
and SEDXC.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com