[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Busting Packet Cheaters CORRECTLY!

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:14:14 EDT 2001

Hey!

For those of you worried about how CQWW decides who is a packet cheater
based on our "5 minutes of thinking logic" - these guys have probably been
thinking about this for YEARS, and erring on the side of caution. I'll bet
my 80m stacked yagis (OK, I'm exaggerating) that they are only so far
disqualifying the most blatant. And I'm pretty sure all disqualified deserve
it!

73
Ted, KR1G

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com