[CQ-Contest] Yeah

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 10:26:01 EDT 2001

K0IL wrote:

>I agree 100%.  A SO2R guys is definitely being
>"assisted" by having two
>radios listening on the air over someone else with
>only one.  Either outlaw
>SO2R or allow packetcluster usage.  Or else put them
>into the same category.73,
>de ed -K0iL- -.-.  --.-

Utter bunk.  Stay awake for 40 straight hours and
then tell me finding multipliers (or even operating
on) a second radio is the same as watching a TV
screen for a packet spot.

Yeah, I use two radios.  I can pour myself a cup of
coffee while transmitting on one and receiving on
the other too.  Just took some practice and some
commitment, that's all.

Scott Robbins, W4PA