[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQ WW for Busting Packet Cheaters!

Stewart Cooper coopersg at odl.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 14:29:38 EDT 2001

It's strange how this thread all started from the snip below - which does
not state that the 'means' that were actually used to extract the
information involved checking who was logged on to the cluster at all.
Anyway, it wouldn't matter who you logged on as.
If there is a correlation between what you work and what is spotted over a
48 period, especially within 5 minutes of spotting, I think the ball would
be in your court to argue that you weren't cheating. Of course, a good cheat
would always 'deny, deny, deny'.

Try the IOTA Contest this weekend please!

Stewart GM0F/GM4AFF