[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQ WW for Busting Packet Cheaters!

The Tolberts jtolbert at gremlan.org
Sat Jul 21 23:10:20 EDT 2001

This is a first step but should be taken cautiously; connecting to the
cluster DOES NOT imply one is using spots. Some ( myself on occasions)
connect to send spots, not receive them. I didn't get the August issue yet;
are the calls listed as disqualified?  I would think the abusers should be
identified, not merely omitted from the listings......73 Jamie WW3S