[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQ WW for Busting Packet Cheaters!

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Wed Jul 25 05:24:42 EDT 2001

Certainly the operators dinged this year were using packet overtly.  I'm sure they won't make that mistake again.

Now that the genie is out of the bottle, next time they'll cheat more carefully and pick and choose the spots they grab.  Then it will be much more difficult to catch them without undue collateral damage.

At least, then, the cheaters' scores will be less affected by the spots.  In fact, the scores might actually go up. :)

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com