[CQ-Contest] Uniques are not removed

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Sun Jul 29 21:40:28 EDT 2001

Yes, it depends on the contest.

In most contests that are discussed here (the big 'uns - CQWW, SS, ARRLDX), "uniques" are left in the log and count fully.  They may be highlighted in the UBN report, perhaps only as a way of letting one know that the call was "suspect".

Just look for the telltale minus sign.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com