[CQ-Contest] In Stock Cinch Jones Source

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 11:08:31 EDT 2001

Knowledgeable contesters...sorry for the bandwidth but I need to pick your
brains:

My local (Orlando) supplier for Cinch-Jones plugs is out of stock on 8
connector version - I need two sets preferable with one side of the coupling
a chassis mount...Cinch does not sell direct and the references
(Newark/Arrow) they gave me do not have what I want in stock, which is:

Preferred:

Cinch Jones 300 series (the smaller shell - prox 3/4 by 1 1/4 when viewed
from end) - ideally one sex would be chassis mount and the mate would be a
right angle or straight shell...prefer solder on connection

Anyone know who has these IN STOCK, or if you have some you wanna unload
please lemme know ASAP - wanna finish current project and have hit a wall...

OR

Are you aware of another (Molex?) connector set IN STOCK by somebody,
available for rapid shipment, suitable for 12VDC antenna relay
switching...again - prefer one side of the connector to be a chassis mount.

This will be for quick disconnects (lightning) on a Six Pak and need a
connector which will withstand daily mating and un-mating ritual...need two
traditional "couples"

Thanks to all in advance - will post a summary to the reflector!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com