[CQ-Contest] T/S 2nd radio antenna restrictions

Gerry K8GT k8gt at flash.net
Tue Jun 5 18:53:02 EDT 2001

Ben,

But why would you want to?  I've found that even though the T/S group is
smaller, the competition is worse.  I've only had dipoles, and now a
multiband vertical, and my sole aim is to stay away from the bottom of
the list, and keep moving up.  Comparing my scores between LP
(Unassisted) and T/S, in T/S, I would have been closer to the bottom of
the list. :)  In fact, there was a time or two that I would have been
better, in that regard, to have entered HP, but that's rare.

YMMV

73, Gerry  K8GT

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com