[CQ-Contest] Pesky Texan Fox Hunt - Tuesday evening

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Jun 11 01:03:00 EDT 2001

Doing anything Tuesday evening?

Pesky Texan Fox Hunt

THE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON:

Date / Time:
    UTC: June 13, 2001 @ 01:30 - 03:30 UTC
    CDT: June 12, 2001 @ 20:30 - 22:30 CDT
Frequency:  40 Meters -    7.035 - 7.055 (perhaps a bit higher and lower)
Exchange:  <Call><RST><State><Name><Power>

NOTE 1:  The starting time - trying to allow for our west coast hunters and
perhaps some better 40 meter propagation.

NOTE 2:  This is a QRP event - the less power the Hounds run - the more
points for the Foxes.

FOX Scoring:

       >   1 point / QSO for Q's with hounds running 3w or more
       >   3 points / QSO for Q's with hounds running 1 - 2 watts
       >   5 points / QSO for Q's with hounds running less than 1 watt
       > 10 points / QSO for DX hounds (excluding Canada)
       >  Multiplier = first QSO with a new state / province

       TOTAL SCORE: (QSO Points) x Multipliers = Total Score

The FOX with the highest score will win the Pesky Texan Fox Hunt plaque.
2nd and 3rd Place Certificates will be awarded.

The Hounds that work all Pesky Texans qualify for the official WORKED ALL
PESKY TEXANS certificate.

To receive the certificate, hounds must send logs and $1.00 to my home QTH.

Bruce - N1LN
15283 Runnymede St.
Conroe, Texas  77384

Hounds that send in their logs with more than 15 contacts logged and $1.00
will receive an official  Participation Certificate.

NOTE 3:  Only the list of OFFICIAL  Pesky Texan Fox Calls (listed below)
will qualify for the Worked All Pesky Texans certificates.

Sponsor:  NARS - Northwest Amateur Radio Society of Houston, Texas.
Coordinator:  N1LN - Bruce   n1ln at earthlink.net
Send Logs to: n1ln at earthlink.net

AS OF TODAY - THE FOXES WILL BE

N5TW - Tom