[CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW

Jim Reisert jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 25 07:44:21 EDT 2001

--- Zoltan Szoke <ha5pp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1. Is it possible to make over 300 QSOs/hour on SSB or on CW?

N5TJ operating from P4 (I think) made 457/hour SSB in the CQWW a few years ago.
 300/hour should be possible on CW, though I don't know of anyone who has done
it.  I'm sure it was done by DX, it's hard to get rates this high in the
states.

> 2. Which contest the best for the best QSOs/hour?

Much of this information is documented in the CQ Ham Radio Almanac which was
edited by Doug Grant K1DG until a few years ago.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com