[CQ-Contest] Stacking - it's not just for yagis

don.chisholm at home.com don.chisholm at home.com
Wed Jun 27 00:33:47 EDT 2001

I, too, have (had) my right radio as the RUN radio and the left radio as the
S&P radio.  However, this thread has provoked me to re-think this setup.  I
am right handed, so naturally my "main" radio went on the right.  But would
it not make sense to have the *left* radio as RUN, because it is manipulated
less often?  That way the S&P radio is on the right and, assuming it is to
be fiddled with way more frequently, it can be dealt with using the more
coordinated hand and fingers.

Obviously this would all be reversed if you were left handed.  Hmmm . . . .
.

Don
WX3M

Don Chisholm