[CQ-Contest] The Value of Contesting in Everyday Life

Richard L. Gelber rgelber at compuserve.com
Fri Mar 9 00:29:40 EST 2001

Mike: Your story did not wind up where I though it was going at the start.

Is not the "value of contesting" that you were able to understand your
colleague through the QRM and echo far better than ordinary mortals would
have been able to?  Haven't we all had the experience of having the other
party hang up a noisy cell phone connection that we would have put up with
without much complaint (or used to, when most cell phones were analog!
-)  )

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com