[CQ-Contest] Awards & participation

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Thu Mar 22 21:37:57 EST 2001

Wouldn't it be nifty if the contest sponsors, all of which have a web page,
made available a simple HTML routine that recognized every call that
submitted a log to a contest.  Once the results are in and the word is out,
provide a web page where I can get my award on-line and print it locally.

It would say something like:

Radioland WW DX Competition 2001
(00:00 GMT MM/DD/2001 - 23:59 GMT MM/DD/2001)

N0FP placed 18th out of 244 entries to the Single Op Low Power category.

You know, make it look nice--sponsor logo splashed--info about contest--etc.

I think alot of folks would enjoy a collection of paper like this.  Next
year, my goal will be to participate and make top 10!

No waiting 19 months and hard feelings about sponsors.  No expense to
sponsors.

Food for thought

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com